Adobe Illustrator is a professional vector graphics editing, designing and drawing program. Illustrator allows for the creation of everything from single design elements to entire compositions. Designers use Illustrator to create logos, posters, symbols, drawings, patterns, typography, packaging designs, icons, info-graphics, etc.
This course has been exclusively designed for those who wish to become an expert in Adobe Illustrator within a short period of time.
In this course we have focused on starting from the very basic fundamentals to advance theoretical parts in illustrator. In addition the students will be armed with comprehensive knowledge to meet up industrial practical issue solving as well. Meanwhile we will create your own Shutterstock account and simultaneously you can upload your own templates successfully. More importantly you will be instructed to create error free templates and you will be trained how to fix errors while uploading templates to Shutterstock.
Shutterstock is considered as the world’s number one web site which is a marketplace to buy and sell graphic templates, images, videos etc.
- Working in the Design Industry
- Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing designs and artwork
- Communicate with colleagues and clients about design plans.
- Determine the type of copyright, permissions, and licensing required to use specific content.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key terminology related to digital graphics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic design principles and best practices employed in the design industry.
- Project Setup and Interface
- Create a document with the appropriate settings for mobile, web, print, film and video, or art and illustration.
- Navigate, organize, and customize the application workspace.
- Use non-printing design tools in the interface to aid in design or workflow.
- Manage assets in a project.
- Manage colors, swatches, and gradients.
- Manage preset brushes, symbols, styles, and patterns.
- Organizing Documents
- Use layers to manage design elements.
- Modify layer visibility using opacity and masks.
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
- Use core tools and features to create visual elements.
- Add and manipulate text using appropriate typographic settings.
- Make, manage, and manipulate selections.
- Transform digital graphics and media.
- Use basic reconstructing and editing techniques to manipulate digital graphics and media.
- Modify the appearance of design elements using effects and graphic styles.
- Introduction to Freelancing and online Market
- Responsibilities as a freelancer
- Create Shutterstock account
- Create Payoneer account
- Recognize and understand forthcoming errors in templates and fix them
- Upload your first template to Shutterstock
- Publishing Digital Media
- Prepare images for export to web, print, and video.
- Export or save digital images to various file formats.
- You must be at least 16 years old when you enroll.
- Possessing a computer or Laptop